File an Online Police Report
Please File a Police Report with anything you see out of the ordinary.Welcome to the Everett Police Department Citizens Online Police Reporting System. If this is an Emergency please call 911. Using this online citizen police report system allows you to submit a report immediately and print a copy of the police report for free. Please confirm the following to find out if online citizen police report filing is right for you:
- This is not an Emergency?
- This incident occurred within the Everett City limits?
- There are No Known suspects?
- Do you have a valid email address?
If you answered yes to all of the above questions, you are ready to file your report online. Please make sure to turn off your pop-up blocking software before filing the report. If you answered no to any of the questions please look at our Onlne Citizen Police Report Frequently Asked Questions section.Upon completion of this report process you will:
- See the words: "Your online police report has been submitted" showing that your police report is complete.
- Be given a police report case number.
- Be able to print a copy of the police report to keep for your records.
- All cases filed using the Citizens Online Police Reporting System will be reviewed.
- Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted.
- Once approved an Everett Police case number will be Issued.
- Initiating a False Police Report is a misdemeanor crime (E.M.C. 10.12.160).